Check out the following two readings on collaborative leadership:
1. Phil Rabinowitz, “Section 11. Collaborative Leadership”, Community Toolbox, University of Kansas: http://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/leadership/leadership-ideas/collaborative-leadership/main
It’ll answer next questions:
- WHAT IS COLLABORATIVE LEADERSHIP?
- WHY PRACTICE COLLABORATIVE LEADERSHIP?
- WHEN IS COLLABORATIVE LEADERSHIP APPROPRIATE?
- WHO ARE REAL AND POTENTIAL COLLABORATIVE LEADERS?
- HOW DO YOU PRACTICE COLLABORATIVE LEADERSHIP?
2.Innocentive, “8 Differences between Traditional and Collaborative Leaders: http://blog.innocentive.com/2013/11/21/8-differences-between-traditional-and-collaborative-leaders/
It’ll explain an eight major differences between the traditional leadership approach and the new style of collaborative leadership.